Become a Friend of the Janet Frame House and join in celebrating the memory of New Zealand’s most respected and celebrated writer. As a supporter you will share your appreciation of Frame’s work and life, support the upkeep of the house, and help us to encourage future generations to value, understand, and celebrate Frame’s writing and memory.
Friends come in several guises
Good Company (Business) $100
Best Friend (Individual) $35
Study Buddy (Student) $15
If you are interested in becoming a Sunday volunteer host at 56 Eden Street please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make a donation or Capital Fund contribution at anytime.
You can make your payment in any of the following ways:
- By cheque to PO BOX 142, Oamaru, 9444 providing your Name, Address and Email contact.
- By direct credit to Janet Frame Eden Street Trust, Westpac Wellington 03 0502 0652893 – 00 providing same details (above) and narrating your deposit.
- Visit Givealittle and donate through the website again providing your details to the Trust. Our Charities Commission Ref number for donations and membership is CC 22650.
As you may be aware payroll giving is alive and well in New Zealand and all the donations you make via your employer under this scheme attract tax refund status. JFEST is fortunate to have attracted two regular payroll givers thus far and encourages you to consider this form of giving.
For more details contact your HR department. The details you will need are:
- Our legal name – Janet Frame Eden Street Trust
- Our Charities Commission number – CC22650
- Our Tax number – 85 611 372; and
- Our bank account number – Westpac, Lambton Quay, Wellington,
03 0502 0652893 00.
For any further details contact the Trust on email@example.com
‘The humble house conveys a subtle message to aspiring writers that anyone can write no matter their background. They may not become another Janet Frame but if they realize their writing can have meaning and validity then the existence of the house is an asset to Oamaru.’ ~ Diane Brown, writer.